What is SEEMAS Abacus Competition?
SEEMAS Abacus Competition gives an opportunity and a platform for all ABACUS students to highlight their proficiency in Abacus and mental arithmetic skills.
Who is eligible to participate?
All ABACUS LEARNING students from INDIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES, each student participate in only one Level.
Key Advantages of SEEMAS Abacus Competition:
Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form:
- An opportunity for SEEMAS students to participate and compete with all other ABACUS students and vice-versa
- Focused and targeted practice to further enhance students’ Abacus and Mental Arithmetic skills
- Competitive and challenging environment
- Trophies and certificates will be awarded to Champion of Champion, Champion for each Level
- Medals and certificates will be awarded to 1st,2nd and 3rd winner for each Level
- Please read the instructions, procedure carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at SEEMAS ACADEMY website (www.seemasacademy.com).
- Please ensure your Level as per the criteria laid down for SEEMAS ACADEMY ABACUS COMPETITION– click to find the question paper format.
- Abacus Competition Fee
The fee for Online Abacus Competition is as follows:
Note: Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
- CANDIDATE FROM INDIA – RS. 700/-
- CANDIDATE FROM FOREIGN COUNTRY – $50 USD
- Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Enter a valid mobile number, as all information via sms will sent to this number
- Enter avalid email id; all communication will done on this e-mail id, which you will enter while registering for competition.
Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
- Step – 1 : Fill the Online Application Form
The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form
Step – 2 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph
- The scanned images of photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm(width) x 3.5 cm(Height) only.
- Step – 3 : Submit Level certificate
The candidate should submit Level certificate scan copy of appeared for examination or Level passed in between July to September 2018.
- Step – 4 : Pay Examination Fee
- Payment by PayPal:
The candidate from foreign country has to use PayPal account option to pay the application fee. After successful payment and verification, candidate will receive the payment confirmation email and practice test link, username,password.
- Payment by Offline:
The candidate from India has to use account details to pay the application fee. After successful payment and verification, candidate will receive the payment confirmation email orsms on registered mobile number, practice test link, username and password.
- Important Instruction about exam center
The candidate, who has completed for competition registration can attend competition exam from anywhere on scheduled examination date,at scheduled time. (Thecandidate can receive time schedule by email or sms). We suggest you to check a computer with good internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of internet during the exam
Click hear to see Online Exam Pattern.
- Click hear to see 2 simple steps to know the Examination procedure.
- Click hear to see Question Paper Format.