>> Dr. RAYMOND FERNANDO WORD
Dr. Raymond Fernando
- B.Com (University of Ceylon)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Education - University of South Africa
- Diploma in Post School Education - Technikon RSA
- Diploma in Rural Social Leadership: Xavier University - Philippines.
- Practitioner Certificate in Neuro Linguistic Programming.
- Certificate in Time Line Therapy Training
- Certificate in Call Centre Whitieria Community Polytechnic.
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand: Certificate in Adult Education.
- B.Ed( Tesol ) Massey university ( current ).
- Certificate in Medical Transcription ( Level 4)
- SPELD Certificate in Teaching Special Needs Children.
- Over 25 years of practical, broad-based teaching experience, with a realistic understanding of class-room constraints and opportunities
- Track record of responsibility for result-oriented, customer focused involvement with clients from diverse age groups and cultures.
- Acknowledged talent for translating complex concepts into language suitable for the audience.
- A constant desire to raise the standard of service by making use of resources available both in the immediate environment and outside.
- As a Quality Coach/ Trainer in a Contact Centre
- Designed and conducted various training sessions to meet team requirements. e.g. Six Thinking Hats based on the book by Edward de Bono.
- Conducted personal goal setting, motivation and self management sessions for new entrants to the call centre.
- Conducted team building games during the annual team planning days.
Call Us +91 9422459887